- The Warrior Code is a code put into place by various Clan cats throughout the seasons. It is to be followed by every Clan cat without exception. A leader is to punish any cat who breaks it. The code is to be updated upon suggestion and agreement of the Clan leaders.
- Note: We please ask that you ask an admin or one in charge of plots, in this case Mink, before doing any forbidden relations. Thanks.
- Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan.
- Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan’s territory.
- Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors.
- Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
- A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
- Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
- A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
- The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
- After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
- A gathering of all Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
- Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
- No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
- The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
- An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his or her battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self-defense.
Medicine Cat Code
- The Medicine Cat Code is a code put in place by various medicine cats over the seasons. It is to be followed by all medicine cats and their apprentices. Any cat who breaks it is to be punished by their leader, or in some cases their mentor. The code is to be updated upon suggestion and agreement of the medicine cats.
- Help any cat in need, regardless of their origin.
- All available medicine cats are to meet at every half-moon.
- Despite being allowed to cross into rival Clans' territories, a medicine cat is not to abuse this privilege.
- Medicine cats are to stay out of all Clan rivalries.